For our renowned technology company, we are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) to lead the project team in a motivated manner.
* This position is a full-time position, not a freelance job.
The project will be carried out primarily in remote work, and the ideal candidate will take the lead of the existing project team to ensure a smooth implementation.
– Demonstrable experience in managing technical projects- Experience working with larger companies
– In-depth know-how in managing web projects- Responsibility
for the successful implementation of the projects
– Adherence to the schedule and milestones
– Coordination of individual tasks in the
– Creation and maintenance of project documentation
– Overall management of the project and responsibility for the achievement of the project goals- Ensuring adherence to the project schedule and the quality of deliverables
– Coordination of individual tasks in the team and communication of progress- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation, including status reports
– Close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
– Monitoring and control of project budget and resource planning
Start date: As of now
Location: 100% remote
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting role, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your current CV as well as your hourly rate.
We only accept applications from freelance professionals. No placement agencies.